Sunday, May 1, 2011

6 Things...Dogs!

Okay, so "6 Things" has returned!! I've decided to show you my favorite 6 pics of funny lookin' dogs/puppies from the internet.
Note: Some are just plain weird...just a warning.
Enjoy! :p

#1.
Awwwww! Buddies!!!


#2.
I'd be soo angry If Jack did this!! Unless he looked as good wearing lip-gloss as this dog does! Haha!


#3.
One Word...Creeper.


#4.
Uhmm...this better not be NATURAL...


#5.
I've always wanted a weiner dog! They're so cute. Hehe!


#6.
This one makes me laugh so hard, it's hard to breathe!!!


Bonus:
So...That would normally be all, but I'm going to throw this one in for Erin! :p

Cya! :]
-Ashley-

1 comment:

  1. i like number one and three.. also the blinkie you have which says "i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay!"

    ReplyDelete