Sunday, April 17, 2011

Help Wanted!!

Okay, I'm in desperate need of a decent blogger name or username for myself! "My So Called Life" was a good name...until I discovered about a billion other blogs with the same name. (And Its also a TV show!! Who would've thought...)
Well, I'd just like to ask for some help in finding a new name. Preferably something that isn't taken already. Every name I've come up with has been taken, which makes me pretty darn frustrated, and I'm not a very creative person when it comes to stuff like this. HELP!!!!!! D:
P.S. If you DO have any ideas post a comment please! :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay. This is just a quick list off the top of my head. Feel free to do with them what you like. :)
    *Outspoken
    *Once Upon A Blog
    *Hello My Name Is. . . (Okay, no idea where this came from, but whatever. :P)
    *I Blog, Therefore I Am (A remix of a quote. . . can quotes be remixed?)
    *Me Again
    *Been There, Done That

    I'll think of more. Just give me a day or two. Let me know if you like these! :)

    ReplyDelete