Thursday, April 7, 2011

6 Things...

So I've decided to take a break from posting videos to try something new. 6 Things! It's where I post my favorite 6 things! Kinda self explanatory, no? :) I chose 6 mostly cause its my lucky number, and cause its a nice, small number as well. I'll kick things off today with my 6 favorite Mod Cloth dresses! I chose Mod Cloth cause, well, that wonderful website it the sole reason why I fell in love with vintage(and vintage inspired) things! Mainly clothing. Anyway, here is my list of top 6 dresses off of modcloth.com! Enjoy!

#1. Look on the Sunny Side Dress:
I'm not sure how this would look on me, but I love the little black bow-tie! I wish It wasn't out of stock... :/

#2. Nice and Charming Tunic:
Black, white, stripes, and baggy. One of my favorite combinations!

#3. Team Mod Mini Dress:
Blue!!! I looove this color! I could never own to many blue things! :D

#4. Comfort Couture Dress:
I'd have to add something to cover up my shoulders, but this dress is AMAZING!

#5. Love Songs Dress:
Again. Blue!! And the cap sleeves are beyond cute.

#6. Quiet Campus Stroll Dress:
I love this bright yellow color, and the fact that this dress is also long and flow-y makes it even better! (I could totally see myself wearing this...but who knows.) :p


So that concludes my first 6 Things update, I hope you liked it! Remember, Comments are welcome!
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment